- Emails obtained by DailyMail.com reveal Hunter Biden had courted Vladimir Yevtushenkov, a Russian oligarch with close ties to Putin
- The billionaire, 73, owns a company which has reportedly supplied Putin's forces with drones used for deadly bombings in Ukraine
- He was sanctioned by the UK and Australia this month but remains unsanctioned by the Biden administration
- The president's son and his now-jailed business partner Devon Archer sought an investment from the billionaire in Rosemont Realty in 2012 and 2013
- Emails from his abandoned laptop show Hunter booked a trip to Moscow for a dinner with the oligarch at his company Sistema's headquarters in February 2012
- A Sistema itinerary translated from Russian also showed a March 14, 2012 'breakfast with Hunter Biden' at the Ritz-Carlton in New York
- The following day, Yevtushenkov had another 'breakfast with Rosemont Realty' at the city's Ritz-Carlton on March 15, according to the itinerary
Vladimir Yevtushenkov, 73, owns a company which reportedly supplied Putin's forces with drones used for deadly bombing raids in Ukraine and until last year owned key Russian defense contractor RTI.
But while he was added to the UK and Australian sanctions lists this month but remains one of a handful of oligarchs unsanctioned by the Biden administration.