Austin bombing suspect looked up more addresses before death, source says

Austin bombing suspect looked up more addresses before death, source says
N/A by N/A is licensed under N/A
A law enforcement official told the American-Statesman that investigators accessing Austin bombing suspect Mark Conditt's Google search history found that he had been looking up other addresses in Austin and the surrounding area.

Late Tuesday, Texas Department of Public Safety troopers were dispatched to two homes in the Cedar Park area to check the front porch and to notify residents that they may be in danger.

The official said each of the bombs had "striking consistencies" in how they are manufactured.

Conditt, a Pflugerville resident, apparently killed himself early Wednesday as authorities closed in on him, local and federal law enforcement sources told the American-Statesman and KVUE-TV.

District Attorney Margaret Moore praised the investigation in an interview Wednesday morning, saying that "the participation has been truly remarkable by all the agencies involved, including the FBI, ATF, DPS, and the Postal Inspector.”

“(Austin police) was the lead all the way and threw everything at it. It was magnificent effort," Moore said. 
 
N/A by N/A is licensed under N/A